Driving Without Insurance in Hackensack
We are a New Jersey, law firm that helps people living in and around Hackensack, North Bergen, Teaneck, Bogota and Lodi who face charges of traffic violations, drug possession, disorderly conduct, theft crimes and more. At my office, you will find an approachable lawyer who understands the everyday concerns people have — an informal practitioner who answers his own phones and schedules his own appointments. I can be reached online or by calling our office phone number.
Penalties for driving without insurance could include:
- $1,000 in fines
- Court costs
- Required community service
- Automatic license suspension for one year
- Possible jail time
A defense strategy for your case can be built around a variety of factors or situations that could include:
- Your insurance was canceled without your knowledge, or because an agent failed to forward your payment.
- You were not notified that your policy was being canceled.
- You thought you were covered under the insurance policy owned by another member of your household.
We’re also working with a West Palm drug trafficking attorney to increase our client base and service area.